The music search engine in the German internet
The German music market is one of the largest and diverse worldwide. The web portal musicline.de offers an almost complete overview over all singles and albums being available in Germany. It comprises about 5 million tracks, 685.000 available and formerly available records since the 1950-years and more than 200.000 artists.
The musicline.de database can be searched by artist, album title or genres like pop, rock, jazz or classical music. Apart from cover artworks there are sound snippets available for pre-listening to almost all tracks. The website is completed by biographical data about artists and complete discographies.
- The music search engine No. 1 in Germany with almost all available records on the German market
- More than 5 million sound snippets for pre-listening
- Innovative search options like fuzzy search and Query-By-Humming
- All official charts and chart history data for single products and artists
- Detailed genre encyclopaedia with background information on different music styles and phenomena
- New releases are shown three weeks before official release date
- Continuous promotion specials for current releases and artists