Requirements for a retailer connection
- Delivery of the exchange formats in PHONONET "Verbandsformat" (please find the interface description in the Documentation section of this website).
- Standard computer as basic configuration, basic software is for free.
- Qualified staff should take care of the electronic data exchange.
- The application for admission is presented to the PHONONET advisory board for acceptance.
- Critria are exclusive rights of sale for Germany and compliance with the legal conditions.
- Verification of exclusive rights for sale and delivery of a catalogue in advance.
- Industry partners must not have infringed copyright any time before.
Anything else to notice
- To be listed in PHONONET as a supplier it is necessary to use an unambiguous barcode (EAN/ UPC) for each product. For the German market the CCG in Cologne (www.ccg.de) reserves the right to allocate these codes.
- Taking part in PHONONET is not automatically attended by being listed at all connected retailers. So for rather small suppliers it is advisable to join a supplier which is already taking part in PHONONET. The business of PHONONET is to validate and distribute the received data. In order to get listed it is necessary to get in contact personally and to spend respective marketing expenses which PHONONET cannot provide.
How do I take part at PHONONET?
Where is the retailer list?
The entire list of retailers which are connected to and can order via PHONONET is available with weekly updates on our Support website under the item "Information for industry". The log-in data necessary for this is confidential and has been handed out to connected retailers.
Please get in touch with the PHONONET helpdesk with any questions (phone: +49 (40) 55 49 37 11)
What to do in case of communication problems?Solving communication problems.pdf